3.15 Patch Notes
- Over 30 new quests!
- New areas, monsters and NPCs!
- Added Fateful Quest temples to the World Map.
- Significantly enhanced client performance, resulting in a much smoother gaming experience, particularly on lower-end and older devices.
- Optimized resource utilization, resulting in reduced battery consumption. Your device will now last longer during gameplay sessions.
- Improved temperature management to keep your phone cooler than ever before while playing the game.
- Mysterious items scattered throughout the world! Explore and keep an eye out for various items that can be found during your adventures.
- You can now see the success chance of a Soul Fragment upgrade.
- Added Rune Stones.
- Added Reforge Runes.
- Added Exalt Runes.
- Added Purging Runes.
- Added Shards.
- Fixed the Round Shield model.
- Fixed Tarrasaga's Diary not working after a successful transmogrification.
- The tree in the login menu doesn't disappear and reappear anymore when playing in low graphics.
- Textures shouldn't appear black anymore on older iOS devices.
- Server performance improved.
- Slaying monsters that wouldn't give you experience points prompts a message telling you to fight stronger monsters.
- The Fateful Quest has been divided into three separate quests.