Early Access 0.16 Patch Notes
- Low-level monsters can now inflict status effects.
- Changed the level requirement of most skills.
- Players no longer lose power after ascending. Level 1, Ascension 1 is equivalent to level 66.
- When the player ascends, most monsters ascend too; the challenge continues!
- Items can now be ascended.
- Ascended monsters drop ascended items equal to their ascension level.
- Added Relics of Divinity. These items can be used to ascend your gear to your current ascension level.
- Ascending no longer resets your skills.
- Weapon masteries no longer reduce the damage of other weapon types.
- Mastery damage bonus increased to 50%.
- Evasion chance reduced from 20% to 15%.
- Block chance reduced from 50% to 35%.
- Skills that increase your strength now also increase your damage by a percentage.
- Skills that increase your vitality now also increase your maximum hit points by a percentage.
- Warps now display the destination map name.
- The camera zoom can now be changed in the Options menu.
- Quests have been split into two different groups: Quests and Hunts. The difference is not so palpable now, but we have different plans for each in future releases.
- Reworked the world map. It looks better than ever!
- Added indicators to the world map to help you find new quests and hunts!
- Reworked the Quest Log. It is now easier to read and it also tracks how many quests and hunts you've completed.
- Added a Graphics Settings menu. It lets you customize your graphics settings thoroughly. If you have performance problems, this is the place to go!
- Added a small tutorial to explain how world map teleportation works.
- Added icons to dialogue options that trigger specific events, such as starting or advancing a quest, opening a shop, or accessing your bank.
- You can now discard items from your inventory wherever you are.
- Replaced Tarrasaga’s diary with the Transmogrification Recipes list. Finding Transmogrification recipes has never been easier! Tarrasaga's diary can still be found in his cave, for those wishing to snoop into his personal life.
- Weapon descriptions now show their mastery type (Light, Balanced or Heavy).
- The attack button now shows the target monster’s name.
- Modified the Eterspire Store so it is prettier and easier to navigate. Mmmm! Delicious Store!
- New cosmetic set: Fallen King
- New cosmetic set: Paladin
- New cosmetic set: Pink Armour
- Wings no longer share their equipment slot with capes (you can wear both at the same time!)
- Added tails. Tails and Capes share the same slot (you can’t wear both capes and tails at the same time). Tails include a goat tail, a fox tail, a shark tail (not to be confused with the movie) and demon tails.
- Added Orange and Green Goblin Feet cosmetics.
- Added Halos. They have their own slot above your head, so you can combine them with helms or other helm-slot cosmetics! Halos come in four gorgeous different colors: Gold, Silver, Dark and Pink!
- Added Relics of Divinity to the Eterspire Store.
- Skill Reset cost reduced to 25 Crystals (was 50 Crystals).
- Fixed dwarven female characters floating in the air while walking.
- Fixed a bug that showed regular items as excellent when upgrading them.
- Fixed a bug where weapons showed as equipped even though they weren’t after performing an emote.
- Massively improved the game’s performance.
- We've gifted every ascended player 10 Relics of Divinity so you can continue playing.
- The Desert (South), Desert (North) and Mountain Pass maps have been reworked a bit. Lartu wasn't happy at all by the way they looked!
- Teleporting Tarrasaga’s Cave and the Vestadian Bridge is now free.
- Improved character dialogue text boxes.
- Improved character dialogue sounds.
- Improved the character creation screen.
- Improved item comparison so it is easier to understand.
- Improved account recovery email.
- Improved level-up animation.
- Reduced bloom effect in some maps.
- Added background and text color for unique items.
- Renamed Maple Woods to Maple Woods I.
- Throckmorton is no longer considered a quest-giver. He has his own indicator in the world map that only shows up when there are no other hunts or quests available.
- Changed Tarrasaga's Transmogrification Table minimap icon.
- Improved the layout of the teleportation menu in the World Map.
- Improved how the water looks in the game.