Eterspire Build v18.0 (Out of Early Access!)
First and foremost, we are now out of Early Access. Hooray!
- Obtaining new items highlights them in the inventory.
- Obtaining new items highlights and shakes the inventory button.
- The World Map icon now displays a badge if there are quests available for you to start.
- You can now sign up without an email address (but you won't be able to reset your password if you
- We've readjusted the experience needed to go from level 1 to level 5.
- Fighting weak monsters no longer gives reduced EXP.
- Defeated monsters now give a fixed value of experience based on their level.
- We've removed the ascension system. You can now level up to level 1000.
(Levels of players who had ascended have been updated to match their previous level to the equivalent
level in the current system.
We've taken note of all ascended players so we can give them the previously promised titles once the
title system is rolled out.)
- Menus that display your character should have less latency upon being opened.
- Post-processing is fixed and has been re-added. You can enable it in the Graphics Settings menu.
- Throckmorton will no longer show up in the world map if you have active quests.
- The login screen has been completely revamped.
- We have a new icon!
- We've updated the Twitter logo in the login screen to account for their brand name change.
- Some minor graphical updates.