- We've implemented an Active Combat System! Currently, it allows for regular attacks; with more functionality planned for future updates. Press the attack button to attack, hold it to continue attacking!
- We're introducing three classes: Rogues, Warriors, and Guardians! These classes replace the old Mastery system. Your previous mastery is now your class: Light Weapon users are now Rogues, Warriors favored Balanced Weapons, and those who'd chosen Heavy Weapons are Guardians.
- You can now create and play with multiple characters on a single account.
- You can now obtain and use character epithets, such as "(Your Name), Slayer of Specklings"! Ask Onion in Stonehollow for some tips!
- we've introduced a Quest Tracker to help you better manage your quests.
- You can directly adjust your character's appearance from the Character Selection Screen. Onion will no longer provide that service.
- We've added a tiny tutorial for new characters.
- Inventory weight penalties have been removed. However, you'll only get drops once you free some inventory space.
- The loading screen has been revamped!
- A Credits screen has been added to the login menu.
- We've been requested to inform you that 'YOU MORTALS KEEP DYING AND DYING AND DYING AND YOU'VE GOT ME UP TO HERE!!'. We'd advise you to stay away from the land of the dead.
- Any empty inventory or bank tabs have a message informing you that the tab is, in fact, empty.
- Added unique weapons for the new classes. You can now get the Fireborn Battleaxe, the Fireborn Shortsword, the Spiderfang Trident, and the Spiderfang Widesword!
- We've added 20 Magical Familiars (dropped by normal mobs). Collect them all!
- You can earn unique epithets if you collect all pets from the Magical Familiar or Boss Monster Collections!
- All who had ascended before version 18 have been awarded epithets, as promised.
- Gervasius has an epithet ready for players that reach level 1000 (which some already have!!)
- Due to some internal engine reworks, normal mobs no longer drop themselves as familiars.
- Boss pets remain unchanged: each boss drops its familiar as before.
- Due to some internal engine reworks, Throckmorton will no longer offer quests.
- New characters start with weapons already equipped.
- We've improved enemy drop rates.
- Characters are more likely to find weapons specific to their class.
- Weapon attack speeds have been fine-tuned for a more fluid combat experience. Monster HP has been rebalanced accordingly.
- Mobs no longer drop gold.
- Quest gold reward has been rebalanced.
- Fixed a bug that caused a loss of active quest progress upon login.
- Fixed a bug in which password changes weren't saved in the client.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
- Improved graphical performance for sections of the game that showed your character apart from the main game view (such as the Inventory or the World Map).
- Fixed a bug in which Napirohc might not appear in her Rift.
- The gem purchase interface has been streamlined, and the 2000 Crystals Pack is back!
- Additional character slots are now available for purchase.
- The store now features a monthly-changing stock of familiars.
- All new characters start with a free Reset Ticket.