- Weapons now grant combat active skills. Different weapons grand different skills, so try them all!
- Amulets can be purchased throughout Aetera. They grant active combat skills as well!
- We've added suggested maps to the World Map to help you find grinding spots.
- We've added tips to the map loading screen.
- You can now ignore other players. If you ignore somebody, you won't receive their messages nor see them in-game. It will be as if they never existed!
- You can now report other players for bad behaviour. Reports will be thoroughly checked and we'll ban abusive players. Make sure a player is breaking the rules before reporting them!
- You can now tap players close-by to add them as friends, ignore or report them.
- You can now tap chat messages to add players as friends, ignore or report them.
- Trees and obstacles that used to block your view now become transparent when the camera is behind them.
- Bosses are now labeled as “Champions” below their name and level texts.
- Added over 100 new quests!
- Added 6 new maps: Mist Crossing, Dark Moor, Spire Valley, Arami’s Magical Forest, Frozen Dragon Cave and Scorched Dragon Cave!
- Endgame dragon bosses: Jurib, the Scorched and Lusay, the Frozen!
- New unique drops: slay the dragons and get the Frostbite and Scorched armour sets!
- You can convert any rune into a shard of the same material using Tarrasaga's Transmogrification Table.
- Karactor, Lord of the Moist, has grown to be level 70.
- Updated older quests so you have to return them to the NPC that gave them to you. It just felt weird without this.
- Added two low level, tutorial quests to introduce new players to important game mechanics, starring none other than Captain Suller himself!
- Updated Old Guswacha and Napirohc’s dialogues regarding the past of the Firefly Forest.
- Changed the levels of some monsters to accommodate the time you spend slaying mobs in later parts of the game.
- Rebalanced quests across the entire progression of the game. Quests are now a bit longer so they feel more meaningful.
- Level cap reduced to level 120. You can keep leveling after level 120 and will gain extra levels. Extra levels provide no stats but are essential for bragging rights; and are much easier to gain than regular levels.
- Mobs are aggressive to players five levels below them.
- Rebalanced quest rewards.
- Rebalanced monster health and damage.
- Stun status effect lasts longer.
- Monsters will now apply status effects more often.
- The Poison status effect does more damage.
- Slaying monsters with a full inventory no longer grants experience.
- Players will now need to reach level 10 before they can use the global chat.
- You'll now find Teleport Orbs when picking up Mysterious Items much more frequently.
- Fixed a bug that turned bosses invisible when respawning.
- The ladder in Napirohc’s Rift now works properly.
- Reduced login time.
- Stonehollow loads a lot faster now.
- The Low Quality Graphics setting now changes shadow quality.
- The Mid Quality Graphics setting now works properly.
- Tons of other smaller bugfixes.
- Added cosmetic swords, shields, armour sets, dragon heads and new pets!
- Updated the Fallen King, Paladin and Pink sets so they are shiny.
- Reordered the Eterspire Store categories for a smoother shopping experience.
- We've increased to 15 the number of monthly pets available.